U Minhenu, Njemačka u subotu 04. svibnja održan je sastanak Izvršnog odbora WAE, a u nedjelju 05. svibnja je Izborni WAE kongres.
Also the president of the Italian archery federation since 2001, Scarzella said a near-unanimous result of 37 votes from the 38 voting delegates showed an “understanding and support of the work we are doing”.
World Archery Europe’s vice president, Hakan Cakiroglu of Turkey, was also re-elected with the same mandate.
Sabrina Steffens of Germany, French archery federation president Jean-Michel Cleroy and Bulgarian archery federation president Daniel Pavlov were re-elected as board members. Steffens and Cleroy will serve until 2026, Pavlov until 2024.
Alessandra Colasante will remain as secretary general.
A number of good governance motions were passed, including the introduction of term limits for permanent committee members, a removal of the requirement for congress to be held alongside a championships and administrative changes to the constitution.
World Archery Europe’s congress was held ahead of the upcoming European Championships in Munich, Germany.
SCHEDULE of the CONGRESS
Saturday, 4th June 2022
World Archery Europe Executive Board Meeting
Sunday, 5th June
09:00 – 13:00 WAE Congress 2022
Congress 2022 – Munich (GER)
I would like to inform you that the next WAE Elective Congress will be held in Munich (GER) at the eve of the European Outdoor Championships on 5 June 2022, at 9:00 am.
The Congress will take place at the Old Town Hall (Marienplatz 15, 80331 München) and the registration will start at 8:00.
As outlined in our Constitution and Rules, we inform you that Mr Mario Scarzella (President), Mr Hakan Cakiroglu (Vice President), and Mr Daniel Pavlov, Mrs Sabrina Steffens, Mr Jean-Michel Cleroy (Board Members) finish their terms in 2022.
The following positions are vacant or up for re-election:
President (1 position)
Vice President (1 position)
Member for a 4 years term (2 positions)
Member for a 2 years term (1 position)
Development and Technical Committee (1 position)
Junior Development Committee (1 position)
Judges Committee (1 position)
3D & Field Committee (1 position)
Para Archery Committee (1 position)
Please fill in the nomination form with the appropriate signatures and send it to the WAE Secretary General (email@example.com)
Furthermore, you can submit to the Congress any motions about the WAE Constitution and some modifications of the Rules.
18° WAE CONGRESS
5 June 2022 at 9:00 CEST
Registration starts at 8:00
1) Opening of Congress
2) Report of Registration
3) Nominations of Scrutineers (3) – Voting procedure
4) Confirmation of the minutes of 2021 Virtual Congress
5) Welcoming by WA President Prof. Dr. Ugur Erdener
6) Welcome Speech by WA Secretary General Mr Tom Dielen
7) Welcome Speech by DSB President Mr Hans-Heinrich von Schönfels
8) Report by WAE President Mr Mario Scarzella
– Finance and Auditors Board Reports 2021
– 2021 Finance Board Accounts
10) Approval of the Financial Reports in item 9
11) MEDIA Report by Gabriele Giovine ù
11) European Archers helping Ukrainian Archers – how to help – by Andreas Lorenz
12) Presentation of the European Projects about Sport as a social tool against war
13) Permanent Committees Reports:
– DTAC Committee
– 3D & Field Committee
– Judges Committee
– Youth Committee
– Para Archery Committee
14) Liaisons Officers Reports:
– Gender Equity Liaison by Bettina Kratzmüller
– Medical Liaison by Stefano Osele
– Run Archery Liaison by Dominique Ohlmann
15) Voting of the Motions
a) Election of President (1 position)
b) Election of Vice President (1 position)
b) Election of three (3) Executive Board Members
c) Election of one (1) Development and Technical Committee members
d) Election of one (1) Judge Committee members
e) Election of one (1) Youth Development Committee members
f) Election of one (1) 3D & Field Committee members
g) Election of one (1) Para-Archery Committee members
17) European Archery Events’ presentation
a) 2023 European Indoor Championships (TUR)
b) 2023 European 3D Championships (ITA)
c) 2023 European Para Archery Championships (NED)
c) 2024 European Outdoor Championships (GER)
19) Closing of the Congress